Sunday, September 5, 2010

I APOLOGIZE!!!

To all my legions of followers:

I first want to say that I am very sorry for my lack of writing - lets just say law school has grabbed me by the balls and does not want to let go! My life is so busy with work that I have to plan my drinking!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY PENCIL IT IN!! Ok ok so you know those stickers that you get when you get a student planner I have to take one of them titled "BREAK" or "MEETING" and write get drunk by 5 PM.

So now on the topic of booze and narcotics: so you all know that I like the vodka: particularly grey goose.  I am completely baffled by the price of my favorite drink, grey goose on the rocks, is here.  EVERYONE TAKE A GUESS!! If you guessed 6 to 7 dollars YOU ARE CORRECT AND SHOULD BE ON THE FLOOR HAVING A SEIZURE.  I couldn't believe it but became immediately worried about me starting a  very serious habit.  Just in general as you would assume everything is pretty much cheaper out here from the food, drinks, to people's clothes and hair style choices.

Like GOD! last night - i was at this bar called Northside - i didn't know what to do with myself - my shoes cost more than the whole construction of that bar - this is what Valparaiso has to offer.  BUT NEXT WEEKEND is the towns BIGGEST EVENT: THE POPCORN FESTIVAL.  So a little FYI for you peeps: Orville Reddenbocker (however you fuckin spell it) is from here so they throw an annual popcorn festival.  I am going to be as drunk as possible for this and be yelling: I WANT MORE BUTTER AND MORE SALT!!! WHERE IS THE CARAMEL POPCORN BITCH!!?!?!?  and then probably some mid 30 year old woman who has popped out more kids than octomom trying to get her own show on TLC is going to be like SHUT YOUR MOUTH F*G!! then i would douse her with hot butter and she gets first degree burns....how would you like to bathe in whats in ur arteries!

In addition, I did my photoshoot for Chosen Models this past weekend i Will post one pic and the rest will be on my FACEBOOK account where you all can like, dislike, comment, write you don't care and anything else that would offend me!



And in HONOR of Raquel Welch turning 70 today I leave you with THE SPACEGIRL DANCE!! XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment