Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HELLLLLOOOOOO NURSE!!

Dear Fabulous People Reading This:

I am officially in Indiana and all I have to say is: O M G.  I drove over the course of two days from NYC to Valparaiso, Indiana.  I was not even in the midwest yet (more on the edge of PA) and I was already encountering rat tails and crocs with socks.  This is one thing I must address NOW: WHO EVER DECIDED THAT WEARING SOCKS WITH SANDALS WAS APPROPRIATE! Even MOSES didn't do that shit and I am sure he would not approve now.  I am also certain he would not approve what his moccasins were and how they evolved into Tevas.  Second, what is with the fat asses at Dairy Queen......

I heard this family be like OH DO U WANT A CHOCOLATE SHAKE! That girl was like 4 years old and already had bigger breasts and a stomach that could have both been donated to UNICEF or MAKE A WISH! Those kids that are dying in make a wish: what do you want? Bigger breasts? well contact ms. four year old in line at a dairy queen ordering a BLACK AND WHITE MALTED!  ridic.....

SO this is my first official post and i have to go to the law school tomorrow and register and blah blah bullshit - i hope u enjoyed this and remember:

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIFAGADOCIOUS!!!

1 comment: